Yesterday Addisyn asked me to put Piper in her doll stroller and I said no, but I must have been overtired when she asked today and I did it. Well, it was fun--Addisyn had a blast and I was laughing out loud. Addisyn had to work much harder pushing Piper rather than her dolly--and the stroller is not quite made to handle that much weight, which was visible in the turns, but it held up.
I'd bet Piper had an okay time too...she loves her sister. Piper's latest is that she now seems to recognize Addisyn's face and voice.
Addisyn loves, loves, loves her little sis. She wants to play with her and brings her toys, blankets, burp cloths, and even shares her snacks and sippy cup, but occasionally tries to keep Piper's pacifier for herself! Also today, she went down the slide tandem with her (I held Piper while Addisyn "held" her in her lap).
P.S. Do you get sound on these videos? I'm having an audio problem on my end.
4 comments:
Yes on the sound...the clips are GREAT! Piper has about outgrown that stroller.
~mom
I could hear it just fine. So cute, keep these videos for when they are arguing when they are older ;)
Very cute. Yes I can hear the sound.
Too cute - heard the audio just fine. The girls are adorable.
Post a Comment