Monday, March 9, 2009

Piper is 2 months old today

Today Piper turned 2 months old. I think she's grown a lot more this month than last month. It's getting difficult to walk around multi-tasking while nursing Piper in one arm. She is heavier and longer--we'll find out by how much at the doctor appt. tomorrow.

I've been wanting to get a picture of the two girls holding hands so we could compare the size, but we tried, and this picture in diapers was the best we got. Addisyn was laying next to Piper, but rolled over to give loves. I think it is pretty precious.

Addisyn is definitely exploring her independence. She will go down slides on her own now, and won't let us feed her... or even slice an apple for her! She wants to eat it whole, and walked around eating this apple for almost an hour. I love this picture. I think it looks like it has silly little caterpillar trails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...to bad you can't afford clothes though.

~

Unknown said...

Happy 2 Month Birthday Piper!! My girls love whole Apples as well!