you'll be glad there's no pictures in this post...
So Addisyn's explorations have taken her fingers in her mouth and throat--I was driving and I heard her making funny sounds; when we stopped I saw she was sticking her fingers in the back of her mouth and making slight gagging sounds; "don't do that Addisyn"; no biggie. But later that day, we went for another drive and she was doing it again; "fingers out of your mouth Addisyn"; she doesn't stop; "hmmm, that sounded wet," I say to Chris; when we get home and get her out of the car, I remember my mom telling me in my childhood that I need to chew my food better...so does Addisyn--I saw the evidence of her inhaling her pasta at lunch; I have to clean the carseat. Yuck!
3 comments:
Oh bummer!! Cleaning the carseat is such a PITA!
This child experiments! Your blog is like reading an adventure novel. Thanks for no illustrations this time :-)
G-AJ
Nice... so did she seem bothered by the fact that she was covered in pasta?
Post a Comment