Stacy's walking buddy Anjie got blisters on her feet, so Addisyn and I walked with Stacy for about a mile and kept her company. Stacy actually held her for all but like 20 feet, which little Ms. Short Legs did herself... she even got a pink bead necklace from someone cheering us on. It is a really fun event because people get really silly dressing up and there are so many people cheering the walkers on. If you didn't know of every conceivable nick-name for breasts, you can learn them there! I thought the men in pink wigs and skirts were the best, but the "hookers for hooters" really caught our attention too!
Monday, November 24, 2008
at the 3-day walk for Boobies
Stacy's walking buddy Anjie got blisters on her feet, so Addisyn and I walked with Stacy for about a mile and kept her company. Stacy actually held her for all but like 20 feet, which little Ms. Short Legs did herself... she even got a pink bead necklace from someone cheering us on. It is a really fun event because people get really silly dressing up and there are so many people cheering the walkers on. If you didn't know of every conceivable nick-name for breasts, you can learn them there! I thought the men in pink wigs and skirts were the best, but the "hookers for hooters" really caught our attention too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, what a great pink picture!
Great AJ
Post a Comment