
Has it been a week already since I've blogged? Addisyn must have been keeping me busy...and I've been napping whenever she does, so it takes away from my quiet computer time.
The latest: Addisyn discovered toilet paper this week. Other recently discovered inexpensive toys: cardboard boxes, empty TP/paper towel roll, empty formula canister.
Addisyn is trying to talk. She says "a da" when I say "all done" and we've been working on dada/daddy in honor of Father's Day, and she'll get "dada" but doesn't understand the word yet. I also think she has tried to say airplane and duck. She likes this "aye-YAH" sound too, which is fun to mimic with her.
As for me, I was planning on getting a massage last week, but when I showed up, they told me they won't give a massage to someone in their 1st trimester of pregnancy. I left sad, as I was very much looking forward to the relaxation all week. So I went home for a nap instead. I kind of wish I went for a pedicure instead to take advantage of having the babysitter and at least get my foot and ankles massaged, but I took a pretty good nap, and those have been important lately.

Chris managed to get a hard-to-come-by ride in one of the MetLife blimps, "Snoopy 3", on Saturday morning. There are only approx. 10-15 blimps in the US/world, and MetLife owns 3 of them. However it was not his MetLife connection that got him in, he had to go as a member of the media. The purpose of the blimps are purely publicity, so MetLife let him go and he talked about it on his radio show (
1170am, Saturday 2-3pm). The blimp was docked at Brown Field, and is on it's way back home to the East Coast now, but was in San Diego flying over the US Open in Torrey Pines.
1 comment:
I am in LOVE with the TP picture! That is adorable! What a bummer about your massage! The 2nd trimester isn't too far away. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment