I took Piper and Marissa to Sea World before spring break and the photographer there took this awesome picture of the three of us. They girls enjoyed the Cleaner Fish nibbling on our hands and touching sharks.
Then I took Piper back for a "Piper-Mommy Date" so she could ride the big rides. She was SO excited and running ahead of me. After the ride she said she was scared and didn't want to go on it again till she is 8, but I easily convinced her she can try it again at 5 1/2. She would have felt more comfortable if it had seat belts, she said, as we dried off in the sun eating cotton candy.
I wasn't going to buy Addisyn a pass this year, but she wanted to do the ride too, so Chris took her on an "Addisyn-Daddy Date" and they had a great time at Sea World too. They saw three shows, ate popcorn and went out to dinner together.
Their faces are awesome! I keep laughing looking at them over and over!
Piper before the ride, and at the end of the day (she slept in that seat for almost 2 hours before I woke her up for dinner).


+SeaWorld+Atlantis+2014April3.jpg)




1 comment:
You really know how to terrorize your kids!!!!!xo
Post a Comment