I found a note written in crayon on Piper's changing table this morning, left there so I would be sure to see it first thing in the morning, with a little box on it... Chris got me a beautiful sapphire dragonfly necklace pendant for my birthday. The best gift was the girls letting me stay in bed until 7:30 this morning.
Addisyn is using the potty more and more often and she usually prefers the toilet to the little potty. ...even though she fell in this week (I laughed, although she did get rosied legs from getting pulled out). I am most impressed that she can "tell" me she has to go potty and then waits till sit on toilet to pee.

Piper is crawling very fast and all over the house. She is really going for things lately. She gets her butt up, but still drags her stomach on the ground... onesies have very dirty bellies by the end of the day!
Gotta go, Chris is loading the girls in the car to drop them off at grandma's for the night so we can go out ;-)
2 comments:
Sorry Mommy, but it wasn't a FIRST for Piper to sit up after crawling and turning on the ground. She was doing that on Saturday when she spent the day with her grand mama and papa...
Glad you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
happy birthday, karen and birthday wishes for addisyn - 2 yrs.old! i love checking out your blog and seeing the girls
Post a Comment