Sunday, January 4, 2009

Prego Pictures


Chris played photographer this morning.
I wanted some pregnancy shots like we did last time, so Addisyn and I posed for the camera.

As you can see, my belly is 39 1/2" so far (for comparison, I got up to 40" with Addisyn).

It sure took a lot of work getting Addisyn to cooperate, but we tried to have fun with her and catch her enjoying herself. I wanted a picture of her playing with my belly, but only got one of those where she is still in her jammies-and wearing my shorts like a necklace, so she looked pretty ridiculous (see slideshow for that picture).

Click here to view Pregnancy Photo Shoot Slideshow, January 2009


Click here to view Pregnancy Photos from Addisyn, September 2007

3 comments:

marcy said...

That's a really cute chair she has ;) My favorite pic is the one of you holding Addisyn when you're standing up. Addy looks like she had a pretty good time with her mommy! I'm hoping you are on time with the new baby b/c the following week i'll be on call! See you soon!!

Kyrstyn said...

Those are beautifully pictures!! You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Today is January 9, and we are rooting for this as the date for Ms. Piper Joy Rand to appear, so she can share the birthday date with Uncle Homie :-)