
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (or Hanukkah) !
In our family, we did our traditional Christmas Eve dinner and gifts on my side of the family, and then on Christmas Day, went to Chris' folks' house for dinner and gifts. It was wonderful to have so much family time, and again I am grateful to have two families that get along so well!
Addisyn's favorite toys the first night were a gumball machine and this box. The second night, she got a baby doll to play with. She gets to practice taking care of the baby so she'll be ready for her little sister who will arrive in January. Addisyn now has more toys than we know what to do with.
We took family pictures and apparently (I swear, didn't realize I was doing it) I wanted to look even MORE pregnant... okay, I wanted to look pregnant, but I didn't mean to stick my belly out like that ;-)
All is well with Baby A (STILL unnamed!)... although she does feel like a bowling ball injected with Mexican jumping beans. She is moving around all the time and gets hiccups every day (which I notice at night when I'm trying to fall asleep). We can't wait to meet her...
No comments:
Post a Comment