For Addisyn's GOLDEN birthday she turned 11 on September 11th.
We had family over on her birthday, and a friends party on the weekend.
Stats: a bigger growth jump this year
57.75" (2.75" growth)
91 lbs (10 lbs growth)
Friends party -- We wanted this birthday to be special so splurged by taking Addisyn and three good friends to Belmont Park with a bracelet pass for unlimited use of all the rides and attractions. Some girls were more into rides than others and some less into heights than others, but they managed to work it out so they all had a good time.
I used the Silhouette machine I got for Christmas to make heat press shirts with vinyl with that say "Friendship is Golden". Addisyn picked purple shirts for her and her friends and blue for mom & dad so dad might actually wear his (he tried not to, changing his shirt immediately before and after Belmont Park, but I managed to snag a picture-ha!, but he loves us and wore it for us--aww).

No comments:
Post a Comment