Monday, April 23, 2018
Ice Skating
We started Ice Skating lessons in January and we all got new ice skates. Lesson sessions are 1x/week for 6 weeks each, and the girls have advanced a level almost every session. Alli G saw what fun we were having and started too at the same class days, but not in the same class because she was in a different level. Marissa was not as in love with it (of course she decided that right AFTER I bought her new skates to grow with her because she was jealous that she was the only one who DIDN'T get new skates); she did pass both levels of KinderTots, but is now just as content playing the touchscreen games on the Coke machine and hanging out on the bleachers with me and Grandma Debbie or Ms. Summer. I got skates too so I can skate during open free skate hours, and Marissa will still skate with us then. Addisyn and Piper will continue lessons till June and then decide what to do after summer vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment