Sunday, October 18, 2015
Karen & Chris' birthdays
For my birthday this year I requested to go shooting. We had talked about doing it for years and years, but never got around to it. A little belated, but finally in mid-October, we got to go. Chris and I drove the Jeep to Ocotillo following Mike and Bernie in Mike's truck. It was my first time touching a gun, and I learned how to use a rifle, pistol, revolver, and a semi-automatic. I would like to do it again and feel confident if I ever needed to use one for self-defense.
Chris also surprised me with an overnight date downtown SD including couple's massage (as long as I promised not to talk to him the whole time), a romantic steakhouse dinner, and hotel overlooking the harbor. Since we couldn't schedule it till October 9th (and it was pricey!) I decided it was a birthday gift for him too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment