After her last day of school, she got to go to a friend's pool party. She turned into a fish today. She was swimming all over and across the pool, doing somersaults, and jumping in...ALL BY HERSELF! NO floaties, NO lifejacket. I initially was in the water with her, but then I got out, and today was the FIRST time I let her swim without an adult there with her. Way to go Addisyn!! She even told me how the water made her "body go up" (floating).
3 videos...
THEN, Addisyn wow-ed me again. While playing downstairs at the playset with her sisters and daddy, she crossed the monkey bars all by herself. (Usually dad or I hold at least one foot for support.) She was so proud, she raced upstairs to the house to tell me, then ran back down to do it again! Her hands are a little raw now, but she is SO PROUD of herself, and I AM TOO!!!!



2 comments:
Congratulations Addisyn on your new accomplishments! Swimming and monkey bars? What are you going to work on next?
I love you,
Aunt Stacy
I can't wait to see the FISH girl you have. Is Piper trying to keep up with her?
Post a Comment