I am really enjoying walking with Addisyn home from school many afternoons, and now mornings too!
Sometimes it's just her and I, and sometimes I push the double stroller with Marissa and Piper. We are a half mile from school, and the walk is a good 10 minutes each direction. It sure is nice spending time together and not being stressed by the traffic at school.
Addisyn requests me to walk rather than drive, and usually enjoys it too (despite the typical complaints about legs, shoes, tired...). When she asked when she can walk by herself, I told her when she's a fifth-grader. Addisyn told me she likes PE at school and wants to exercise to have strong feet and hands and so she can be a strong 1st grader.
![]() |
| Smile break, on the way home walking from school. |

1 comment:
I enjoyed walking her to school the one morning too! Made it worth getting up so early. She kept up a steady pace talking and walking.
Post a Comment