Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'll miss about this house on Cressy Ct.

With moving date coming closer, I started thinking about what life was like at this home over the last 7 1/2 years.  When we first moved in, I cried because it was too big, and now we are going bigger (I'm sure I'll cry again).  After raising two children through birth and toddler years, and Chris wanting a home office, we are taking advantage of the housing market to find a larger home for our future (pictures of the new house in a future blog).

I'm sure we will have new and different, yet similar experiences at the new house, here is a list of things I will miss about living here on Cressy Court:
-Easter egg hunts on our fabulous green back lawn
-adventures on the sidewalks
-Pam & Deja's "jungle" (their front yard),
-parties in the back yard
-spontaneous walks to Allison's house for playdates or swimming
-walking UP our hill to get home at the end of every walk
-crafts in the sunroom
-playing on the neighbor's grass when we get the mail
-bikes in the garage, driveway, rv pad, patio, cul-de-sac
-parking the trailer next to the house
-shows on the fireplace stage
-trick-or-treating at our neighbor's houses
-BBQ's with our neighbor friends



In jammies and jackets--our last Easter egg hunt here.


Addisyn and Piper playing outside independently--they know their neighborhood, being responsible to stay off the street the whole time.



There was heart, soul, and a lot of hard work put into this house.  I can't believe how much we did here; I didn't even remember what things used to look like until I reminisced with the pictures.  Since our purchase in the Fall of 2004, we did the following:  retiled, recarpet, bathroom makeover, rv parking, driveway repour, patio, backyard, and built in computer desk.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even remember all that either! How great to have those pix. You'll be doing the same thing now in a BIGGER house.