Friday, December 18, 2009

Mashed Potato Head

Piper is loving to feed herself nowadays, and I'm having fun letting her try new things. Tonight she got her own bowl of mashed potatoes and she loved it!
She doesn't quite understand the spoon,
but she does understand her hand as a shovel.

She tried to "drink" it out of the bowl too,




and got silly with the bowl over her head.



That's when I knew she'd need a bath immediately after. When she was done putting potatoes all over her face, arms, and up her nose, I stripped her down in the high chair and carried her direct to the tub. I think this was the first time she got a bath alone in the tub without her sister; she enjoyed it just as much.



Did you notice its on her eyelashes too?









Washing it down with a cup of milk










Last week Piper tried an apple. No, she didn't eat that much herself (Addisyn and I helped eat it and get the skin off for her), but she enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well I can guarantee that putting potatoes all over yourself is an experience you never had. Except for the 1st birthday cake, food went into the MOUTH.

I wasn't into having to deal with that much cleaning!

Sure are cute pictures...she has so many teeth!