Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Trick or Treat! The neighborhood 1-year olds got together for their first costumed Halloween. Addisyn was a ladybug and Allison was a bumble bee.

The first house: because the outside was so well decorated and even had sound effects, I was nervous the owner would come out in a a scary costume and the girls would get scared, but they didn't, and it went very well. Addisyn has no idea there's yummy candy in her bucket, so she's munching on a ball to keep herself busy.

Allison and Addisyn in the Trick or Treat wagon together. It was very difficult getting two little ones to pose for a picture together!

After doing our neighborhood, we went to see Addisyn's cousins. Here we are posing with Justin, who was Clone Trooper (Star Wars). Addisyn loves her cousins. She also liked holding the chocolate candy in her hand (shiny & crinkly) and when she finally let it go, it had melted from the heat of her hand (IN the wrapper, thankfully).

3 comments:

marcy said...

She is by far the cutest lady bug I've seen! It looks like she had a pretty good time! Hope you had a happy halloween too...

Unknown said...

What a cute little lady bug!! Now you know what I go through everyday trying to get my two to cooperate for pics!! Looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Happy halloween!! Addisyn is a very cute lady bug.
( the first thing I said when I looked at the picture of you, Justin and Addisyn was why is Karen wearing a tank top? Then I relised that you were in San Diego and you do not need to wear hat, down jacket and mittens on Halloween like you do in New Hampshire)