Saturday, March 29, 2008

Holding my breath



So as I was holding my breath and changing one of Addisyn's diapers, I was thinking of what else I could write in this blog--besides mentioning how much more smelly her BM's have gotten now that she eats food.
I have to say that in the first post, I wrote that she can scooch on the carpet, but I think that was a one time fluke... She hasn't done it since, and really likes to sit or stand. Maybe crawling will take longer than I thought...and that would be a GOOD thing for me! Chris and I were talking about child-proofing the house and maybe she'll buy us a little more time--so I won't hold my breath on this one...
Enjoy the picture--taken just a few minutes ago. (This is what she plays with while I play on the computer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...and she's getting so big.

Thanks for keeping me included. I like to hear what's going on and see pictures also.

"Cous" Debi K