
Today we drove up to Santa Ana to visit with our cousins and family, the big occasion being that Aunt Angie flew out to California from Chicago. She is doing remarkable, considering her ripe age of 98. Aunt Angie is Addisyn's
Great-Great-Great Aunt (her maternal grandmother's, grandma's sister!). Here she is posed with her Aunt Stacy and Aunt Angie. We were at Aunt Connie's house and Sheryl and Angie did such wonderful cooking. Thank you Aunt Connie for hosting the plethora of people!
Addisyn is also sporting her "My relatives are a lovely bunch of COCONUTS" t-shirt we got for her in Hawaii this summer (Addisyn was a mere
negative 2 1/2 months old at that time).

We hung out on the back patio since the weather was so great and Addisyn had fun talking and playing with Kody, Sheryl & Kevin's newest addition, now 9 months old. Little kids just love finding another little person, just their size.
(Also pictured is Grandma Gobeille, holding Addisyn, and Aunt Janet, holding Kody.)
1 comment:
I love the pictures and i'm sad I had to miss Addisyn's coconut shirt! I'm impressed how quickly you are getting this information up! I just barely got home...
Love,
Auntie Marcy
Post a Comment